Semper Capital Management
US based Mortgage Back Security specialists will be presenting on their UCITS Fund, The Semper Total Return Fund.
About the Semper Total Return Fund:
The Semper Total Return Fund seeks to provide a high level of risk-adjusted current income and capital appreciation, by:
- Investing in a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities (MBS), including agency and non-agency residential MBS (RMBS) and commercial MBS (CMBS).
- Offers diversification – low correlation to equities and other credit markets
- Targets 4-6% annualised return whilst minimising volatility
About Semper Capital Management:
- A New York based independent investment management firm specialising in mortgage securities and other asset-backed investments
- Founded in 1992
- Over ~$3 billion AUM
- Repeatable institutional process and execution across commingled funds, separate accounts, and sub-advisory
- Offering multiple access points (SMAs, public funds, private funds, direct opportunities)
- Firm’s size and experience uniquely positioned to extract value in the non-agency RMBS sector
Event Timeslots (2)